Thursday, February 11, 2010

The British are Coming!




That's right... even in the homeland that started adverse possession (legalized land theft), unrest is growing. Maybe it is time for the British to have their own "revolution" against this most unfair law of ancient history!

What's interesting is that people rising up and fighting against adverse possession is not just happening in the United States, as evidenced by this petition in the UK.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/EndAdversePoss/#detail

Kudos to Carole Hesford for having the courage to lead this battle in the UK!

Last I checked, we live in a democracy. Our Founding Fathers and generations since have risked their lives to ensure unjust laws are abolished. It's time for a new "revolution" of today, and this time, I am glad to see that the British are WITH us! It is time to End Adverse Possession NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Unless we get some form of widespread recognition of this issue nobody truly realises the dangers their property, the one thing people work for all their lives, are in. I had been oblivious to this ridiculous Law until it happend to me. It is so unfair twisted and unjust - it IS Legalised land theft. It needs to be stopped. My Lawyer said it is there to make sure people look after their property!!! The damage to my property was done BEFORE I came to live here - how would I know and non of the Surveyors told me I had lost a metre. It's impossible.

    ReplyDelete